Automotive Service Cashier
Automotive Service Cashier - Full Time
The Conicelli Family is committed to our employees. They are the very core of our business and have helped us to achieve our success over the past 35 years. It is extremely important for us to hire the best people and create a respectful and caring culture within our organization so each employee can achieve their goals. Join us!
The hours will be 8:00 AM - 5:00 pm / Monday - Friday (Saturdays as required)
- Take in payments for products and services provided. Review and approve all check and credit card payments. Return change and receipt to customer.
- Keep customer service records and logs
- Manage inventory logs for parts sold.
- Originate and maintain all relevant paperwork
- Maintain precise warranty records to verify prompt delivery of warranty money due
- Work with bookkeeper or other administrative assistants to facilitate as needed
- Maintain all files and logs in a logical organization and process all paperwork
- Diligently review all charges to verify their accuracy and ascertain the correctness of addition on all service receipts and orders prior to accepting cash
- Acknowledge external and internal customers immediately and in a friendly and couteous manner
- Expedite service at the cash register with promptness and accuracy
- Display courtesy and promptness handling all transactions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet company's production and quality standards
- Familiar with computer systems and knowledge of office accounting systems.
- Experience with retail sales or point of sales preferred.
- 401K – With Employer Match
- Life Insurance and Disability Coverages
- 24 Hour Accident Plan
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).